Before applying, please read the requirements.
Noelle’s Gift is focused on ensuring every student in Lambton-Kent has the resources they need to grow up great.
Noelle’s Gift was established in January 2013, in honour of a beautiful, dedicated, caring volunteer and schoolteacher named Noelle Paquette. She recognized that there are many marginalized students who are victims of circumstances beyond their control and require assistance. Noelle was always aware of others in need and she believed every child deserves an equal opportunity to become a “Smash Hit” as she would often say to her students.
Our Mission: Noelle’s Gift is committed to improving the lives of children in our community
Our Vision: To ensure every child has the chance to grow up great.
Our Strategic Priorities: Noelle’s Gift values education, healthy growth & development and resilience. Our priorities include learning, healthy nutrition, physical activity and the provision of basic necessities that support student success.
Noelle’s Gift provides funding grants to support local programs and projects that fall within one of these three funding themes:
- Education and learning
- Healthy growth and development of children and youth (healthy nutrition and/or physical activity)
- Be a school or registered non-profit
- Fit one of our key areas for support: Education, Healthy Growth & Development, and Resilience.
- Be located in Lambton County and/or Chatham-Kent
- Duration of the project, specifying start and end dates of contract or project, including deadlines for completing activities of the proposed project.
- Detailed description of the activities to be carried out, including the location and the manner in which the activities are to be carried out
- Purpose of the activities and how they align with our mandate
- Description of who will benefit from the activities (target population)
- Project budget
- Description of outcomes and performance measures of the activities
- Details of how the organization will monitor their activities, including discontinuation of the activities in the case of poor performance or mismanagement of funds.
- Outline of operational processes, including financial, governance, administration, advocacy and decision making
Successful applicants will be required to complete a final project report at the conclusion of their funded initiative. The project report should highlight the outcomes of the funded initiative and include performance measures and budget reporting.
HOW TO SUBMIT FUNDING REQUESTS
Funding Requests are to be submitted Noelle’s Gift via email at [email protected] or fill out our Google Form. All requests will be reviewed by our committee to determine eligibility for funding. Eligible applicants may be asked to present their project proposal to the Noelle’s Gift Committee.