The past few months have been amazing, and we have you to thank for that!
- Read about our recent $45,000 donation to the Sarnia-Lambton & Chatham Kent School board here
- Sunflowers brighten students hallways
3. Light Up the Night For Noelle was a huge success. Typically annual runs/walks see a decrease in runners each year. Our goal was 600 participants and we were only 39 registrants away from hitting our 500 goal from last year! You’re all smash hits for turning a rainy night into a memorable 3rd anniversary of Light Up the Night for Noelle! Thank you to Norm’s Pub and Grill for another unforgettable after party and every single volunteer who felt each rain drop!
4. Mark Roehler presents a youth ambassador award in the under 25 category of the Safe Communities Sarnia-Lambton annual meeting to Audra Stewardson for making a difference by her bake sale this past summer, and donating $500 to a charity that works to try to make a safe environment for children to learn (Noelles Gift) Wednesday Oct. 7, 2015 in Sarnia, Ontario at the Kiwanis Room in the Sarnia Arena.
5. At the end of September Race to Erase participants (teams) raised a total of $3943.00 towards Noelle’s Gift.
6. On October 1st, 2015 ‘ladies of all ages’ flooded the Dante Club. Proceeds towards Noelle’s Gift are still being determined, but from what we saw you missed out on a fantastic Expo in our opinion. Congratulations on their tenth-year anniversary!
7. The Sarnia Modern Women’s Show hosted a fantastic event at Hiawatha this past weekend. Entry to the show was FREE with the option to leave a donation to Noelle’s Gift. Well once again it warms our hearts to announce that ‘just a tad’ under $3000 was donated to Noelle’s Gift!
If you are reading this you are most likely a contributor and supporter of Noelle’s Gift, so we want to thank you for your on-going support. Every year/day that passes Noelle’s Gift makes a difference in many children’s lives, but you are the ones that make that possible. Ms. P (Noelle Paquette) wanted the best for her students and everyone around her.
Your kindness does not go unnoticed.
Noelle’s Gift Committee Members 🙂